Re: [SLUG] Hillsborough County Public Library Cooperative: Services

From: Steven Buehler (swbuehler@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 10 2006 - 14:05:29 EST

Same goes for the Lakeland Public Library. The main branch on Lake
Mirror has free wi-fi. There is free wi-fi in downtown Lakeland
around Munn Park, but it's painfully slow.

Most Panera restaurant locations also now have free wi-fi, and if I
remember from my last attempt, the Bennigan's that our Tampa
colleagues socialize at after their meeting has wi-fi.

Steven W. Buehler | swbuehler@gmail.com
Web Page: http://www.sanctuaryweb.org
Instant Messengers: stevenbuehlerfl (AIM) | stevenwbuehler (Yahoo!) |
stevenwbuehler@msn.com (MSN Msgr.) | 342601403 (ICQ) | Skype™: swbuehler
PGP/GnuPG Key (for private messages): http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/
lookup?op=get&search=0xB6FAFE79