Re: [SLUG] RoadRunner blocking SLUG List

From: steve szmidt (steve@szmidt.org)
Date: Sun Feb 12 2006 - 17:44:01 EST

Hehe,

Yeah, there's something wrong with your mail server it keeps sending me emails
every time I send you one! Thinking of it it seems to send me an email every
time ANYONE sends you an email! What's up with that? It's like one was in a
chatroom or something!

Your website is even worse, every time I start my browser I get your website!

Obviously you don't know how to use your computers either or I would not have
this problem!! L00sres!

--

Steve Szmidt

"For evil to triumph all that is needed is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.