Re: [SLUG] does anyone know how to fix this

From: Robert Waldo (rjw6844@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 22 2006 - 22:43:40 EST

Afte playing with it for an hour, I found the best thing was to run it from
the "run command" in the Fedora or KDE menu. You're right about the
stalling (not returning to a prompt) until I close the application. I
appreciate all the help. Looking forward to attending my first meeting in
Dunedin this weekend.