Re: [SLUG] The Best Linux Distribution

From: michael hast (evylrobot19@cox.net)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 20:15:50 EST

Paul M Foster wrote:

> Forget SuSE. Forget Red Hat. Forget Debian. The best linux
> distribution is Optimus Paul Overlord ("OPO") Linux. With OPO Linux,
> you won't even care about package management and system
> administration. You'll be too busy playing with the eye lasers and
> machine guns! And the next release will also include twinkie cannons!

Yeah, I downloaded the OPOL Live cd the other day. I was able to use it
booted up on an old 486 to hack into NASA's mainframe and get lots of
top secret plans! Did you know that they are planning a mission to put
a man on Opra? Wow! I was so impressed that I had to download the
install version. I found that it's such a well put-together distro that
it will literally install on anything! I have OPOL running on my P4, a
500MH Celeron, a personal cd-player, my coffee machine and a #2 pencil!
It's friggin' sweet!
    BTW--The twinkie cannon package has been released in alpha, but it's
pretty buggy at the moment. I must have spent two days cleaning cream
off the walls in here. That was after I pulled the plug and had to hose
the place down. Definately wait for the stable release on that one
unless you want to hack it in a rubber suit.

--
--Michael Hast  (the evyl robot)
I'm not picking my nose.  I'm pulling things out of it.