Re: [SLUG] Linux Certification

From: William Coulter (wrcoulter30@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 22:50:51 EST

As a recent person who has taken a certification I thought that I would say something. I have
read the other emails and I am going to go this route. I am first going to take the Comptia's
Linux+ because it is a basic Linux certification that ALL and ANY good business will recognize
because of Comptia. I am going to take the Novell CPL because SUSE is what we can use at work. I
am going to ether take the LPI or RHCE next.

I will have to say that it is up to what and where you are working. If you think that your next
employer or your current employer is using SUSE then go with SUSE as an example.

Yes, this will take a long time but I think that it is well worth all of these certifications.

William