Re: [SLUG] Todays puzzle

From: Maurice Wilson (maury0324@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2006 - 18:40:55 EST

From: michael hast <evylrobot19@cox.net>
> Eben King wrote:

> https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&numpg=10&
> id=616
>
> Might you be able to use this to your advantage?
>
> --Michael

I took everything off the desktop except the firefox icon and so far so good. I'm working on trying to make my own kiosk cd using Morphing-Morphix-0-1. I downloaded and ran LiveKiosk and it would be perfect but I need it to come up to our Start Page with all the links. Remember I'm dealing with a lot of old retired folks myself included and I have to give them something more than a firefox address bar to work with.I'm not a programmer. just an experenced user
but I'll figure it out.Thanks for the link it may be useful.