Re: [SLUG] Fun with message headers

From: Dylan Hardison (dylanwh@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2006 - 07:47:48 EST

My .muttrc (which I use for everything except mailing lists, currently):
my_hdr Reply-By: `date --date="-3 days"`
my_hdr X-Message-Flag: Cranky? Try Free Software instead!
my_hdr X-Operating-System: Debian GNU/Linux
my_hdr X-Uptime: `uptime`
my_hdr X-Relgion: Optimus Prime

I had forgotten what the Reply-By and X-Message-Flag were for, thanks
for reminding me. :)