RE: [SLUG] CAD?

From: Ken Elliott (kelliott11@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2006 - 14:05:42 EST

>> What is the best (and user-friendliest) free-as-in-beer
>> 2-D & 3-D CAD app I can run on my Debian box?

Good luck with that. I have yet to see an acceptable free CAD package for
any OS. There is very little to choose from on the Linux platform. Pro-E is
available on Linux, but get ready to spend thousands.

I do recall seeing some on SourceForge, but IIRC they were far from
finished. But I would strongly suggest you take a look and see if you find
something suitable. And let us all know...

Ken Elliott