RE: [SLUG] Novell's CTO Blog - new entry

From: Ken Elliott (kelliott11@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 20:05:01 EDT

>> Comments welcome!

I didn't like the first one, and didn't even bother to finish it. This one
was much better written. He came across to me as an enthusiasts, but with a
realistic view of where his product is. In fact, he made a good enough case
that I'm strongly considering changing one of my Win or FC boxes to give it
a try.

I give it two thumbs up.

Ken Elliott