Re: [SLUG] Mark Klein's AT&T statement in the EFF case

From: Steven Buehler (swbuehler@gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 14:46:48 EDT

On 5/22/06, Dylan William Hardison <dylan@hardison.net> wrote:

> This has been floating around today, so I figured I'd post it here
> too... It's some more details on AT&T and the NSA's hanky-panky.
>
> http://jaduncan.net/mark-kleins-att-statement-in-the-eff-case

Interesting read, although I'm suprised Mathew wasn't fired for marking
these documents simply "AT&T Proprietary" when they should have been "AT&T
Proprietary (Registered)" because the content concerns internal network
operations and should have been registered with Corporate Security with
appropriate tracking numbers for each copy. I checked POST over the VPN and
he's still employed in Labs.

I am curious why a "large SBC Building, three floors of which are occupied
by AT&T" would only have 41 occupants though.

Steven Buehler | swbuehler@gmail.com
Notes from the Journey - http://www.stevenwbuehler.us
AIM: StevenBuehlerFL • Yahoo!: stevenwbuehler • MSN:
stevenwbuehler@msn.com• Skype/Gizmo: swbuehler
Gizmo Project softphone: +1 (775) 535-7251