Re: [SLUG] Mark Klein's AT&T statement in the EFF case

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 17:41:34 EDT

On 5/22/06, Levi Bard <taktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktak@gmail.com> wrote:
> > http://jaduncan.net/mark-kleins-att-statement-in-the-eff-case
>
> "As the director of the effort, Vice Adm. John M. Poindexter, ..."
>
> I refuse to believe that there is an actual person named John M.
> Poindexter in the bowels of our government.

Do a google on him and you will see what he does (same line of work
looks like)

I still do not understand what all of the bruhaha is, Echellon was even
more instrusive along with the FBI's carnivor and no one made any
real noise about it, I understand privacy but I also understand that
the people we are trying to beat will use every method available to
them to defeat us, and if you think that they will not try it you are off
in the ozone. I at times find my self at odds with all of this but then
all I have to remember is the sight of those poor people jumping out
of the towers and that most of them were fellow citizens of this country
and because we had got lax we got caught with our pants down,
and they died for it.

I still do not think many people in this country understand the real
concept of these people, indeed that is what the whole issue of
Russia vs Chechnia is, they only understand one thing, kill or be
killed that is the bottom line. Until you have had to look that reality
in the face (it ain't pretty I can tell you for sure) you will not under-
stand it.

I do not want to go into this anymore but I sort of get tired of 5th
column activities, I am no happier about this than anyone else, I think that
if they were going into Iraq they should have done it with real power but
they woosed out and tried to go in politically correct, there is no such
thing as politically correct war, if you declare it you go in and finish it
or they finish you.

Sadly to say we are remote to it, but they day the set of a nasty device
in one of our harbours or large cities, the buzzards will come home to
roost and they will then be asking why we did not do more. Just remember
a small nuclear device in manhatten will make it inhospitable for quite
some time.

--
Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
To paraphrase my flight instructor;