Re: [SLUG] Oopps Linux not supported

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 28 2006 - 19:47:57 EDT

On 5/18/06, chris lee <chris.a.lee@gmail.com> wrote:
> unless your buying from a reputable company, amazon or ebay for
> instance you shouldnt have to pay to download.
>
> you can find 7th voyage of sinbad at the following link, it is a
> torrent so download azureus then this.
>
> http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3476219 <-- PAL DVD, playable
> on a computer or a DVD player that can handle PAL.

How long should this thing take to download? I am running on a roadrunner
soho service so it should not take too many days to pull it down B-]

I was trying to use ktorrent, but the app just went blank on me and does not
look like it pulled much down. Any pointers to this. The video is 4.3G in size
which is about the size of a linux DVD if I recall correctly. It sure
did not take
any time to pull that down.

--
Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --