Re: [SLUG] Oopps Linux not supported

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 28 2006 - 22:18:19 EDT

On 5/28/06, Eben King <eben1@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 28 May 2006, Chuck Hast wrote:
>
> > On 5/28/06, chris lee <chris.a.lee@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> it depends on the seeders and the peers.
> >>
> >> sometimes i download at .1kB/s like on that fritz the cat, sometimes i
> >> download at 1920kB/s like on X-Men 3 earlier this evening.
> >>

> >> id all depends on where your getting it from.
> >
> > I guess that it is the nature of the beast, I had to start over and it is
> > giving me the same speeds.
> >
> > I am trying to figure out if I have to do anything else here to tweek things
> > but guess not.
> >
> > I will just keep at it and try to get all of the bits and pieces downloaded.
>
> As long as it's still coming in, no matter at what rate, don't worry. If it
> stops for a long time, THEN worry.

Well, I got up this morning and found that the ktorrent window was just
blank, something had died in the app gui, I am trying it again and also
trying to see if I can tweek things somewhat, but it appears that the speed
is the server side.

--
Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
To paraphrase my flight instructor;