Re: [SLUG] LAN config

From: Kwan Lowe (kwan@digitalhermit.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2006 - 00:02:55 EDT

> On Tue, 30 May 2006, Eben King wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 30 May 2006, Chris Mathey wrote:
>>
>>> Now everything will work perfectly :)
>
> Yep, it works. Thanks. But, I can no longer contact the Netgear router
> (#2) from anywhere. Is this an expected side effect, or have I done
> something wrong?

If you mean "contact" for management (i.e., the web page), you need to enable
"Remote Management" from an address or address range. You'll need to use the wired
LAN port to do this. Pretty much all you need is make sure "Remote Management" is
checked then put in the addresses of the PCs that you'll manage it from. Reboot and
it should be visible from your primary LAN.

--
* The Digital Hermit   http://www.digitalhermit.com
* Unix and Linux Solutions   kwan@digitalhermit.com