Re: [SLUG] [PIG] me vs Borland

From: Dylan William Hardison (dylan@hardison.net)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2006 - 23:05:51 EDT

Spake Eben King on Sunday, June 04, 2006 at 11:42AM -0400:
> So I've got this project. It's due Wednesday, and is supposed to be
> something we can do in a day or two. Yeah right, if you know what you're
> doing -- I've already worked on it for most of a week, and am unable to fix
> a bug. Things about "it's your homework -- YOU do it" go to /dev/null.
>
> It's in that _other_ OS by decree, but I'm hoping it isn't too far off the
> charter. I'm using "Borland C++ 5.5.1 for Win32 Copyright (c) 1993, 2000
> Borland". If I'd ever done cross-compilation before, I'd consider using
> g++...

I've fixed the code so it compiles with g++ -Wall -std=c++98 -pedantic.
Hope it works in Borland.

Now, help that is specific to Borland, or the Win32 API, etc, would be
off topic for PIG, as Borland is not free software. Of course, I have no
authority for who puts [PIG] in their subject lines. It's the honor
system. :)

--
"Be true to your work, your word, and your friend."
             -- Henry David Thoreau