Re: [SLUG] Novell names new CEO

From: John Pugh (jpugh@novell.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2006 - 12:00:52 EDT

>>> On Thu, Jun 22, 2006 at 11:25 AM, in message
<1a3a3e310606220825q6ad8b8e0w7b6f3787a5061dda@mail.gmail.com>, "Levi
Bard"
<taktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktak@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Any word on how this is going to affect Novell's involvement with
>> Free
>> > Software?
>> As the stock price shows and the analyst's reaction shows, it's all
>> good news.
>
> Well, congratulations to your shareholders, but that doesn't really
> answer my question.
Then you need to clarify your question.
Novell's role in the Free Software Foundation is not changing.
Novell's role in fostering open standards and open source software
continues to strengthen and these changes will continue to put positive
pressure on our involvement in this space. Novell continues to be a
significant contributor to all facets of open source software. Novell
has contributed significantly to many projects and will continue
investing in these and other projects in the future.

Does that answer your question? If not, be more specific on your
question. Vague questions get vague responses.