Re: [SLUG] Suncoast LUG Meetings-St. Pete Canceled

From: Aaron Steimle (asteimle@washpat.com)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2006 - 12:18:01 EDT

I finally got a hold of Sterling, the company that has been hosting the
St. Pete meeting. They will not be hosting the meeting any more.
Sterling only agreed to do them for 6 months and they went way beyond
that. They were great hosts. All good things must come to and end. If
any Sterling guys are on the list, Thank you..you guys did a great job.

I know this is last minute not much I could have done about that. I
will try to find a new location to host the St. Pete. meeting. If anyone
knows of any company with decent facilities please let me know. We have
had extremely bad luck with Panera bread, so I would rather not host the
meeting at a retail chain. Sorry again about that last minute
cancellation.