Re: [SLUG] Happy Independance Day!

From: steve szmidt (steve@szmidt.org)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2006 - 21:26:11 EDT

On Thursday 06 July 2006 20:06, Chuck Hast wrote:

> > What's up with that Chuck?
>
> Dealing with TSA, which part of the above? The tickets, the search and the
> air puffing or the fun when they go through the dirty ditties bag??
>
> Actually some of them in Tampa now that they know what I do are pretty
> good about it and once they see me they just give me a quick over to look
> like they are doing something and then send me on my way...
>
> Now back to the mall here in Omaha to see if I can run down the source
> of some very very bad RF interference and get it fixed or turned off.

Ah, thanks for clarifying that! Sounded very different to me so I thought I'd
ask...

--

Steve Szmidt

"To enjoy the right of political self-government, men must be capable of personal self-government - the virtue of self-control. A people without decency cannot be secure in its liberty. From the Declaration Principles ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.