Re: [SLUG] Fully Erase Data

From: Eben King (eben01@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 02:15:17 EDT

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006, savatage@mindspring.com wrote:

> [...]

A stock head-and-firmware inspection is as thorough as anyone can get,
right?

The data needs to be more expensive to recover than it's worth. How much is
it worth, how much data-recovery can you buy for that money, and how can you
cause enough data-obliteration to _need_ that much data recovery?

--
-eben   QebWenE01R@vTerYizUonI.nOetP   http://royalty.no-ip.org:81
               "God does not play dice" -- Einstein