Enquiry From Mrs. Aminatu Bolkiah

From: Mrs. Aminatu Bolkiah (bolkiahfamily@myway.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 21:49:55 EDT

Attn: the President,

I am Aminatu BOLKIAH wife of PRINCE JEFRI BOLKIAH, who was the former Finance Minister of Brunei, located in the northwest of the island of Borneo. Brunei Darussalam is a small country governed according to Islamic values and traditions by His Majesty Sultan Hajj Hassanal Bolkiah Mu izzaddin Waddaulah. Due to the problems that affected my husband I was attacked by the kingdom in 2003 and I am presently hiding for the safety of my life but still trying to get my husband finances unknown to the sultan secured

As you may know from the international media, the sultan has alleged my husband of financial mismanagement of US$16.8 Billion. This was as a result of the Asian Financial Crisis that made my husband company; AMENDEO DEVELOPMENT COMPANY and a government owned BRUNEI INVESTMENT AGENCY to be declared bankrupt during his tenure in office.
My husband was relieved of his post as Finance Minister of Brunei and was stripped of his chairmanship post as head of the Nation International Investment Arm, the Brunei Investment Agency, Brunei's overseas assets and 13 other companies which he control

My husband has been kept under house arrest since 2000, his bank accounts and private properties, including a crude oil export refinery all confiscated by the sultan.

Your assistance is needed regarding the possession and investment of the US$12 Million for a period of Five years or more, you will be adequately compensated. Further information on the confirmation of the above details and how best you can take possession of these funds will be sent to you for your verification, after the receipt of your positive response.

On your response let me have your personal profile and contact details as this will enable me give you full information on the present location of the funds.

Looking forward to a swift conclusion of this project

Waiting your response

Truly Yours,

AMINATU BOLKIAH