YOUR Ref: NL/9321/75.

From: national.online4@virgilio.it
Date: Fri Jul 21 2006 - 05:32:14 EDT

YOUR Ref: NL/9321/75.
THE-NETHER LANDS (STAATS/NATIONAL LOTTERY) ONLINE
LOTTERY DEPARTMENT.
KHORHOSTRAAT 155,
AMSTERDAM THE NETHERLANDS.
Ref:
NL/9321/75.
Batch:1142/756/G/NL.
T.C.T.N: NL233/4541X.
DEAR WINNER:
We
happily announce to you the Draw Number: 3-3-4-8 of the THE-NETHER
LANDS INTERNET ONLINE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT Program held on Monday the
17Th of July, 2006. Your e-mail address attached to Ticket Number:
436234529, Serial Number: 5669/06 drew the Winning Numbers:5-7-19-3-02
with (Bonus No.17), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1St.
category (i.e) match 4 lucky numbers plus Bonus No.14 Our winners are
arranged into four categories with different winning prizes accordingly
in each category.
They are arranged in this format below:

CATEGORY NO.OF WINNERS WINNING PRIZES

1st. 10 USD.$1,000,000:00 each.

Your e-mail won you the prize in the 2ND category,You have therefore
been approved to claim the total sum of USD$1,000,000:00 (One Million
United States Dollars) in cash credited to file. This is from a total
cash prize of USD$10 Million Dollars, shared amongst the first Ten (10)
lucky winners in this categories.
All participants for the online
version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through
computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions,
associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online. This
promotion takes place annually.
Your lucky winning number falls within
our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in
your play coupon. In view of this, your USD$1,000,000:00 (One Million
United States Dollars) will be released to you by any of our payment
offices in Europe.Our European agent will immediately commence the
process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact
him. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning
information confidential till your claim is processed and your money
remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.
This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned.
To file for your
claim, Please contact your filing Officer for the filing of your
winning immediately the receipt of this notification.

CONTACT:
MR
HENRY KARL of the, APEX LINKS B.V.
 TEL: +31-649-304-429.
 FAX: +31-
847-154-162.
Email:infoapexlinksbv@netscape.net
Congratulations from me and members of staff of THE-NETHERLANDS
NATIONAL LOTTERY, INTERNET ONLINE DEPARTMENT.

Yours faithfully,

CLAUDIA KERKHOFF (MRS).
Online coordinator,
For: THE-NETHERLANDS