Re: [SLUG] Congratulations on wedding!

From: Mark Banschbach, SFO (mrbear37@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2006 - 19:46:10 EDT

Oh My Turn !

  Congrats Aaron to you and your lovely bride.. Here
is a piece of advise that was given to me on my
wedding day.

  My Best man says.. there are 5 words in the English
language that will save your marriage and give you
years of Happiness together...

Here they are..

  " Thats a great idea honey ! "

  Hope you have many happy and wonderful years
together !

Peace,

Mark