Re: [SLUG] SLE 10 is now shipping

From: steve szmidt (steve@szmidt.org)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2006 - 11:21:10 EDT

On Saturday 05 August 2006 08:07, John Pugh wrote:

> <200608031649.06007.steve@szmidt.org>, steve szmidt <steve@szmidt.org>
wrote:

> >> Could that possibly be an Amarok version feature and not a distribution
> >> specific problem?
> >
> > SuSE's version is 1.3.8 and looks very similar to what I had under FC5
> > but it's possible. The thing that is odd is that I've had it back as far
> > as I can recall under FC5. Not something you take out exactly.
>
> Novell doesn't change the package, it simply picks which one it will work
> with and regresses that package. I'll enter a bug, but on what distro are
> you seeing it? SLED10 or openSUSE 10.1?

SLED

> I also recall seeing an update to Amarok...not sure where it applied. Did
> you see that update? If so, does that update fix the problem?

No update available.

--

Steve Szmidt

"To enjoy the right of political self-government, men must be capable of personal self-government - the virtue of self-control. A people without decency cannot be secure in its liberty. From the Declaration Principles ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.