[SLUG] Firefox - Evolution

From: John Brown (photo.man@knology.net)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2006 - 13:14:33 EDT

Hi all,

Odd problem just cropped up. I run FC1 with Evolution 1.4.5 and Firefox
1.5.0.6. After the last upgrade of Firefox, clicking on weblinks in
Evolution no longer opens a new window or tab in Firefox.

I can't seem to google the right phrase to find a resolution other than
the problem on MS Windows and guides through Windows wizard dialogs.

Got any ideas of where I go to fix this?

-- JB