RE: [SLUG] KMAIL Behavior

From: Mason Mullins (mason_mullins@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 06 2006 - 15:25:35 EDT

----Original Message Follows----
From: Richard Smoot <rsmoot@tampabay.rr.com>
To: slug@nks.net
Subject: [SLUG] KMAIL Behavior
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 16:35:44 -0400

I use a touch pad. I was reading KMAIL and had just deleted something.
As I dragged my pointer, I accidentally clicked something and got a message
that I had successfully moved my remaining mail. It did not ask me where
I wanted it to go. I do not show any unread mail in any of my mail folders.

Where would KMAIL move mail without me telling it to put it?

That's a tough one. Did you look behind the couch?

Seriously, you may just have to look through your various mail directories
and check the dates on the messages. A glitch like that could have put them
just about anywhere.

Mason

Linux: because a PC is a terrible thing to waste.