Lotto Winners of 500,000.00 Euros

From: edsilia_simons3@virgilio.it
Date: Tue Aug 08 2006 - 10:56:55 EDT

Lotto Winners of 500,000.00 Euros
GOLDSTAR INTERNATIONAL ONLINE E-
GAMES
Ref. Number: 333/000/6118
Batch Number: WW2202222-SS77

Sir/Madam

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery
Winners
International programs held on the 7th of August 2006.

Your
e-mail address attached to ticket number 566677700022 with serial
number 3331-661 drew lucky numbers 20-70-35-49-41-45-46 which
consequently won in
the 2ND category, you have therefore been approved
for a lump sum pay
out of 500,000.00(FiveHundred Thousand Euros)
Congratulations!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask
that you keep your winning
information confidential until your claims
has been processed and your money
Remitted to you.

This is part of
our security protocol To avoid double claiming
and unwarranted abuse
of this program by some participants.

All participants were selected
through a computer ballot system drawn from
over 20,000 company and
30,000,000 individual email addresses and names from
all over the
world we hope with part of your winning you will take part in
our next
year USD50 million internationallotto.To fill for your claim, please
contact our Lottery co ordinator,

Mr.Peter Kees
GERTENBACHSTAAT
90
1106 WC AMSTERDAM
THE NETHERLAND
TEL:31-616-721-075
FAX:31-847-
521-825
Email:claimdirector25@netscape.net, dpu025@aim.com

Remember
all winning must be claimed not later than 30th August 2006.
After
this date,all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.

Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please
remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in
all correspondence.

Furthermore,should there be any change of address
do inform our agent as soon as
possible.

Congratulations once more
from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our
promotional program. Note: Anybody under the age of
18 is
automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs.Marvis Cook