[SLUG] Software Freedom Day IRC Meeting Tonight

From: Sick Twist (thesicktwist@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 03:39:42 EDT

Tonight (Tuesday, 29 August) will be another SFD planning meeting at 7 p.m.
in #slug.fl on irc.freenode.net. Help us plan the actual exhibits at MOSI &
Mirta's: What will we present? What will be handed out? What materials do we
have or need? How will we hold the public's attention? And most importantly,
what can you do to help make SFD a success? There will also be a brief
follow-up on our promotional efforts. As always, more information is
available on the SFD wiki:

http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/teams/america/USA/FL/Tampa

Jonathon