Re: [SLUG] Miami Install fest

From: xcalibre (xcalibre@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2006 - 13:18:29 EDT

I miss the old days when we did the CTS shows.... We did some serious, serious amount of promoting Linux...
We are talking in the Thousands per day in our booth.....

Too many seem to forget the size of Tampa as well when it comes to these shows. Plus we are far enough out to make it cheaper the Orlando, Miami, Jacksonville, & Tallahassee. Not to mention we got alot of Press as well..

Bill Preece..