Re: [SLUG] reiserfsck question? -- solved

From: William Coulter (wrcoulter30@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2006 - 11:46:07 EDT

Hay, I wanted to give a shout out to everyone for the help. It turns out that I was trying to fix
the wrong drive. Someone else said that I should do a cat /etc/fstab and that told me what I was
doing wrong. In the end, the drive is dead and I lost about 20gigs of info. Now is the difficalt
process of restoring from cd backups. I have to find a better way of doing this, so I may make a
file server. I haven't done that before. I am babbling again. So, thanks for the help.

William