Re: [SLUG] {SPAM?} Rumors of demise

From: Eben King (eben01@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2006 - 16:34:16 EDT

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, Paul M Foster wrote:

> Dylan William Hardison wrote:
>
>> Iff we want to restructure the meetings, the most logical way would be
>> having 1-2 meetings per county per month.
>>
>> Pinellas:
>> South (St. Pete, Seminole, Pinellas Park, Largo, etc)
>> North (Dunedin, Clearwater, etc)
>>
>> Hillsborough:
>> Tampa
>> Brandon

For these last two locations, how about one meeting every month, alternating
between the two sites every month? I think that covers everything -- half
the number of meetings, and neither the Brandon nor the Tampa folks have to
drive far to get to one.

> What would get people to meetings? Maybe...
>
> 1) Make Linux harder.
>
> 2) Pay scantily clad beautiful women to attend.

Or scantily clad men, for those who swing that way.

> 3) Give presentations.

I vote for this.

--
-eben      QebWenE01R@vTerYizUonI.nOetP      http://royalty.no-ip.org:81
GEMINI:  Your birthday party will be ruined once again by your explosive