Re: [SLUG] {SPAM?} Rumors of demise

From: michael hast (evylrobot19@cox.net)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2006 - 19:12:51 EDT

> My for my tardiness on this topic I was on my honeymoon.

Congrats on that! Marriage has been kind to my wife and me. I've been
out for the week with a battle of temptation with Windon't Vista. Yes.
I have met the demon known as M$ eye-to-eye, and have come out of it
fine. More of that to follow. As I was saying, I pray that married
life is as good to you as it has been to me (actually, I want that for
everyone) and I hope (if only as much in vain) that you drank mead on
your honeymoon from which its namesake is derived. More of that later
as well, I'm sure...

--Michael