[SLUG] Print to local printer from Terminal Services on Linux

From: Robert Snyder (robertsnyder@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2006 - 00:21:09 EDT

I have a windows2000 termina server and I now have 3 people who use linux
who have to connect to this server. MS Automatic printer redicrection
service works well almost never on windows so it sure does not support
linux. Does anyone know of a piece of softwar that is a third party
software that acts as a go between for terminal server and linux. I found
others for windows like

ScrewDrivers v4
UniPrint
Print-IT

But nothing for linux ?

Any help would be grateful not this is not a Critix terminal but the
standard MS Terminal services running RDP