[SLUG] Javascript Problem

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2006 - 19:32:07 EDT

Folks:

I'd like to have a form where the user enters a number, generates an
onChange() event, and the form beneath creates a set of text input
blanks corresponding to the number the user entered. All dynamically,
not generated by pushing a button first. I've been checking my texts and
googling, and I must be missing something.

--
Paul M. Foster