Re: [SLUG] Javascript Problem

From: Daniel Jarboe (daniel.jarboe@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2006 - 23:10:31 EDT

> Thanks. This works as advertised, though minor changes break it. Hmm.

You're welcome. Minor changes like what? If you modify code so it is
no longer valid, then yes, it will stop working. That's what happens
for any solution in any language.

> It's all part of a large project to transfer our invoicing and such from
> FoxPro to PHP/PostgreSQL. Under the circumstances, AJAX and Javascript
> appear to be the ideal solutions to certain problems. I'm just not
> conversant enough with those technologies. So I'm trying to get a leg up
> (or two).

It sounds like you've already decided on your tools. Fortunately,
PHP/Javascript/DOM are popular and well-documented, good luck.