RE: [SLUG] Advocacy brings tears to my eyes.

From: Jonathon Conte (thesicktwist@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 08:15:53 EDT

>From: "Mario Lombardo" <mario@alienscience.com>
>To: slug@nks.net
>Subject: [SLUG] Advocacy brings tears to my eyes.
>Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 00:33:47 -0400
>
>Don't you just love what we do? [sob sob sob]
>
>TBIC is the Tampa Bay Inventors Council (http://www.tbic.us). I gave a
>presentation there on GNU/Linux and open software a while back. From time
>to time, members ask me for CDs and more info.
>
>/mario

Thanks for that. It made my morning :)

We really should put together another public, Linux demonstration soon. Does
anyone know of any computer shows or special occasions in the near future
around which we could plan?

It's probably a little late to do anything with the TBCS Security Faire this
Wednesday.

Jonathon