Re: [SLUG] Happy Halloween

From: Eben King (eben01@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2006 - 15:04:13 EST

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006, Paul M Foster wrote:

> xcalibre wrote:
>
>> Take Care everyone see you Thrusday for the last S.L.U.G. meeting in
>> Brandon for 2006.
>
> So am I correct in assuming the December 6th meeting in Brandon is cancelled?

There usually aren't December meetings there (last year was odd). My guess
is that B&N wants to use the space for seasonal books, or a display, or more
customers, or something like that.

--
-eben      QebWenE01R@vTerYizUonI.nOetP      royalty.no-ip.org:81
A. A Top Poster                       \  http://www.fscked.co.uk/