[SLUG] Brandon Meeting Thursday Night

From: xcalibre (xcalibre@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2006 - 23:10:23 EST

Just a Friendly Reminder Tomorrow's Brandon Meeting will be the Last Meeting for Brandon this Year!!!!
Barnes and Nobles does not usually allow any meetings in Dec. This is due to the Holiday Season...

I hope to see many people out this Thursday. Also I will have a Card to be signed by everyone to give
Barnes and Nobles for all their support. Please come out and sign the card and show the people of Barnes and Nobles how much we appreciate all their Hospitality.

Thanks everyone for all your Support...

Bill Preece...