RE: [SLUG] MS Firefox

From: Bill Glidden (bill@thegliddenfamily.com)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2006 - 14:48:41 EST

It's definitely a spoof site. The fact that it looks so legit makes it so
great! I admit I was fooled when I first saw it.

Here's one of the "features" from the msfirefox.com website:

RSS (Real Simple Sex)

RSS is a relatively new algorithmic technology fueled by the continued hot
desires of many online web users. Accessed by an illuminating an icon on the
toolbar - a single click allows you to view and optionally download
anything that resembles a tit, a boob or a breast - rendered directly in the
browser with speeds up to 10 times faster than the competition. Real Simple
Sex can scan and arrange explicit images/pictures in order of quality and
effectively filters out irrelevant content such as balloons or soccer balls.