[SLUG] Re: Secant^2 - 1 (Was: A Tangent)

From: Levi Bard (taktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktak@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2006 - 17:17:59 EST

> soon, I'll be doing this from my new nintendo DS, which will make a much
> better remote download control / video control than the laptop. XD

I'm sure everyone who's heard me jabber about it is sick of me
jabbering about it, but the Nokia 770 is *perfect* for this! Cobble
together a little launcher in gtk+ [1], have it load up a remote
control panel on launch [2], relax on the couch and watch whatever you
wish without having to get up to fiddle with mplayer [3].

1. http://static.flickr.com/105/308060728_e98746c5b9_o_d.png
2. http://static.flickr.com/107/307950570_b211fc697c_o_d.png
3. http://www.jameshetfield.de/extras/fans/albundy.jpg

--