Re: [SLUG] Protest the Microsoft-Novell Patent Agreement

From: Eben King (eben01@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2006 - 22:42:51 EST

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006, Robert Snyder wrote:

> On 11/27/06, Rich Morgan <rmorgan@heavysystems.com> wrote:
>>
>> This won't be like any other IP infringement case you've ever seen.
>> Microsoft won't be out to get compensation, they'll be out to destroy the
>> competition to ensure their monopoly continues.
>
> The microsoft agents i talked to in the last couple of days seem excited
> about it and already going to training for SLED. So my question would be
> to you is if MS wants to destroy linux why spend money on training there
> employees on linux.

"Know thine enemy." I'm not saying MS considers Linux an enemy, just that
paying to train its employees doesn't disprove that it does.

--
-eben   QebWenE01R@vTerYizUonI.nOetP   royalty.no-ip.org:81

He who will not reason is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool; and he who dares not is a slave. -Sir William Drummond ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.