Re: [SLUG] WINE application installation questions

From: Keith Lelacheur (themercuryman@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2006 - 08:31:54 EST

Thanks to all for the help, I was able to get IE6 installed without issue
and then the install of the ms reader went like it was suppossed to. I can
see where IE would be a required component for a windows app are there other
"optional" windows components that applicaitons might look for to be aware
of when installing the occasional windows app in wine. Without having a
full windows partition, I can see this happening again. At least the ms
reader let me know what I was missing when I tried to install it. What else
should I install because it will be a requirement for other stuff?

Keith