Re: [SLUG] Localhost PHP and Iceweasel

From: Daniel Jarboe (daniel.jarboe@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2006 - 01:44:17 EST

> all? Was your php/apache2 setup initially misconfigured (the first
> time you tried the URL with Iceweasel?)

And have you tried clearing your firefox cache? I just looked in
other forums and apparantly many people are having this problem. Some
fixed it by fixing dual apache 1.3/2 misconfigurations, others needed
to enable php for apache2 with "a2enmod php5", but it seems the
majority just cleared out the firefox cache.

~ Daniel