[SLUG] Sad News

From: xcalibre (xcalibre@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2006 - 12:44:02 EST

For a few people that have been keeping tabs on my Brother In Law who was on Life Support for over 3 months Just Passed..

He suffered a massive stroke and then 2 smaller ones that left him on Life Support, He has been pretty much in a vegative state, and only responded to pain..

The Hospital wanted to send him to a Hospice Place over 70 Miles From Tampa to Orlando. This was due to insurance had ran out.

Next the Coordinator told my sister either pull the plug to he goes to Orlando... He passed just days before they were going to move him...

My Sister has lost her home, her job after 8 years, her Dog after having him for 6 years, most of her stuff in storage, and now her Husband within the past 5 months...

Any ways if anyone was wondering why I was down this is one of the other things that has been eating at me...

Will Talk to you all later...

Bill...