RE: [SLUG] Digital Photo Processing

From: Jonathon Conte (thesicktwist@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 31 2006 - 10:02:32 EST

>From: "Mark Banschbach, SFO" <mrbear37@yahoo.com>
>To: slug@nks.net
>Subject: [SLUG] Digital Photo Processing
>Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 15:57:57 -0800 (PST)
>
>Greetings..
>
> The rumors of my demise were greatly exaggerated !
>
> I was curious if there is anyone actively using
>GIMP or some other program specifically for Digital
>Photo Processing ?
>
> THanks !
>
> Mark

Check out Krita [1]. It is free (libre) software and part of Koffice. While
I have not had the need to use it myself, I have read that it is a strong
contender to GIMP.

[1] http://www.koffice.org/krita/

Jonathon

Experience the magic of the holidays. Talk to Santa on Messenger.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/santabot/default.aspx?locale=en-us