[SLUG] Zoneminder and D-Link DCS-1000w

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2007 - 12:36:24 EST

Is anyone out there doing anything with zoneminder and the d-link dcs-1000w
cam? I am trying to get the combination to work but so far no luck.

I can get video out of the camera, and I can run zoneminder, but can not
get the two to play together. I see how the web browser pulls the video
when you go on the camera web server there is a java button which you
hit, that sends a java app that allows you to see the streaming video, but
i have seen several indications on the web where I should be able to
aim the brower at the camera_address/video.jpg but I get no joy when
I do so.

--
Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
To paraphrase my flight instructor;