Re: [SLUG] OpenWRT Project presentation tonight in Tampa

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2007 - 01:13:11 EST

No worries, Chuck. I believe he couldn't make the meeting, but I
don't have his contact information, so I haven't gotten the scoop.
Worst case, maybe he'll do it another time when we see him next. So
far as a backup, we have Alex Harris to do a presentation on TrueCrypt
(http://www.truecrypt.org) next month. We may have enough time to fit
both presenters. Alex and I are going to talk one week before the
next meeting, so stay tuned for details then.

I hope we get to meet you sometime. It's always nice to see the faces
of long-standing members. Of course any member is also good with me.
I'm not picky.

/mario