[SLUG] Need help building a dns server

From: Russ Wright (rwrigh10@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2007 - 20:27:32 EST

Gents

I have a small hosting company in need of a new dns server. They want a
single box with two ethernet connections to serve as the dns server for
the domain.

for example:

ns1.domain.com on eth0 ip 192.168.1.100
ns2.domain.com on eth1 ip 192.168.1.101

I acquired a Centos 4 server cd and I installed it on the box and
selected the dns packages. I've been doing a lot of reading but I am
still unsure how to set this up. Can someone assist?

Regards
Russ