Re: [SLUG] MAXTOR

From: Carl Wachsman (carleen22@msn.com)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2007 - 21:08:38 EST

I've looked in my computer folderall my other drives are there. When I plug
in a thumb drive it shows up right away, In the other world I get the lamp
flashing on the front of the drive showing it is searching on this box it
just stays on solid do I need to format it or build a special partition?
Carl Wachsman