Re: [SLUG] Spam from forms

From: Ralph Harmon (rharmon@olesen-logistics.com)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2007 - 09:25:53 EST

The same can be accomplished with POST only forms
using CURL. A very common way to prevent it is to use
a cookie or session variable to store a hidden
string or password if you will. I have found that
just using a random text generator with a hidden
input field will stop almost all of the fake
submissions.

If you need some help writing it in PHP, feel free
to let me know.

Ralph Harmon