[SLUG] Roblimo to NYC

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2007 - 19:16:17 EST

Robin:
Did I see you or your twin brother on the Tues 11h05 Delta flight to LGA
last Tuesday? I saw someone who looked a LOT like you on that flight,
but was not sure...

By way thanks for the ZoneMinder ref, I have been playing around with
it and am awaiting a machine to set up a neighborhood corner monitor
system (we have some strange goings on at the corner mailbox grouping
seems someone is using the boxes as drops for drug operations, if it was
THEIR box it is their problem but they are putting the junk in other peoples
boxes) one of the other neighbors is getting the machine, and I am going
to set it up with a networked camera.

--
Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
To paraphrase my flight instructor;